In my opinion, this is the PERFECT Christmas gift for yourself, your spouse, friend or an avid blogger. **Simply download the software and turn your blog into a bound book! Basically, it's cheater way of journaling! Or create a book from scratch, adding your own photos and journaling along the way. My three favorite sites: blurb, shutterfly or snapfish.**Disclaimer: I just tried uploading my blog on blurb.com and they do not have the option of updloading blogs from blogspot/blogger. Boo. I guess you'll have to use your blog as an outline and create your book from scratch (and copy and paste your posts text into your book). Double boo. But hey, maybe blurb will come around and accept blogger.com and make life easier on all of us. Nonetheless, I still think this is the perfect gift**
7 comments:
that really is awesome! I didn't think about doing one for you blog!! did you see that Opes had a coupon for a free photobook from snapfish?? I don't know if its still going but if you haven't already you should check her website for details!!!
Of course I knew Oprah had a free promotion (never miss a show, thanks to DVR). However, it ended last week. Shutterfly has a promotion for a free book if you spend $25. So there's definitely some incredible incentives out there:)
This is fabulous! I heard about this but I didn't know which sites would be best. Thanks for the recommendation. Love the idea.
kates this is the first I've heard about this, so I'll check out the sites and probably call ya. I miss you lets do something soon?
Yes I heard about Blurb.com but never looked into it probably cuz it sounded quit intimedating since I'm from that....you know... older generation. When you get it figured out I will have you show me.
BOO UTAH
Yes! I love this idea. I've been wanting to do it for a while. Thanks for posting about it because I didn't know where to go or how to do it! Lame blurb!
Thats weird, because a couple months ago I downloaded the software on blurb and it let me upload my whole blog. They must've just recently stopped blogger. Thats stinks! :( Hope they bring it back!!
Post a Comment