Monday, September 22, 2008
"Shooting with the Stars"
Just wrapped-up a promotional shoot with Apolo Anton Ohno for the upcoming Samsung World Cup Short Track Speed Skating competition. Very nice guy. Short. Easy to talk to... and still a fan of Dancing with the Stars. I asked him if he keeps in contact with anyone from his season of the show, and he said, "Mostly my partner, Julianne." He commented, "She is such a talented girl." I would have to agree. Too bad I was a chicken to ask him to take a photo with me. I guess I didn't want to sound like a "crazy fan." Make sure to watch the season premiere of Dancing with the Stars tonight on ABC.
Labels:
famous faces,
just because,
KSL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My mom would be so jealous. She loves Apolo. And my little sister loves Chase, so pretty much everyone in my family wishes they were you, Katie!
Chase's little sister Brooke has friends that love Chase too. It's funny to watch them react to Chase when he's over at his parents. He is a hottie... what can I say?
Post a Comment