Monday, July 7, 2008

Celebrating the 4th

I am proud to be an American (..."where at least I know I'm free"). It is always a great reminder to realize all the freedoms and blessings we can be grateful for. I love this country! It was a great weekend full of movies, Kaysville parade, BBQ, fireworks, sleep-overs with Rand & Madi, and spending the day at Cherry Hill! I just love the 4th of July!!

Chillin' at Cherry Hill

Watching the boys play "Tiger Woods" Wii Golf
Sleep-over Fun!
Creating some fireworks of our own:)
signing U-S-A (we hope we got it right)
BTW-Fireworks won my poll as the most favorite 4th activity!
Firehouse Pizza's Cordon Bleu Sandwich... delicious
Me, Brooke Walker, Amanda Butterfield
"Baby Mama" at the Kaysville Theater

8 comments:

Tibett said...

Looks like you had a blast over the 4th! What fun! You are so cute!

Bryan and Allie said...

Looks like it was a fun weekend for you all. By the way-I like what you did on the shelves behind your couch. :) Next time we're up--Bryan and I want to go to Firehouse Pizza with you guys!

Tyson & Amanda said...

We loved seeing you in the parade! you looked so hot driving that sweet hummer!

Sarah Flint said...

Looks like a fun weekend! We almost went to Cherry Hill, but I get so worried about Austin and the Crypto crap. Gotta love Cherry Hill though!

Blair and Lyndsay said...

Looks like a fun fourth! That is fun that you hang out with Rand all the time...love Rand!

Gage and Meg said...

Oh Kate, your last comment on my blog cracked me up! I had almost forgot about that!! Maybe next year I'll make it to Chili's on my b-day. :)

It looks like you guys had a blast on the 4th; cute pics!!

Jessica... a.k.a... Frank. said...

haha, that's funny, you two sort of really look like them actresses

The Tenney's said...

looks like you guys had so much fun! p.s. i love Brooke Walker, i watch Studio 5 everyday!