Monday, June 30, 2008

Work and Play

It was another eventful weekend for Chase and I. Media Zone at Discovery Gateway opened on Friday, so I was busy with the grand reveal party. Saturday morning I drove the KSL Hummer through the Syracuse parade. Thankfully, Ryan, Rachelle and the girl's came along for the ride and helped throw candy to the crowd. Chase's family from Arizona were here all weekend, so we spent time swimming (including a dive contest), golfing, playing games, and just hanging out. We threw a surprise 75th birthday party for Grandma Pat. It was a lot of fun. Sunday we went to Jesse's farewell and spent the rest of the day hanging out at Mark and Mel's. All the girls decided to learn a dance "1,2, step" from Kayla. We were so sweaty... but we kept dancing until 11pm! We had so much fun shaking our "badonka donk." Here's a few highlights from our weekend:

{family: any videos of us girls dancing would be appreciated}


Chase... and his best move of the day!


Mark showing off his skills


Todd... just being Todd


Chase and his "flying squirrel"

1 comment:

Bryan and Allie said...

Job well done on the Media Zone! Looks like you are staying busy with fun things. By the way---i see that you are wearing my pants girl!! I'll get them this weekend! :)