Friday, April 25, 2008

"I Hate School..."

That's all I have been hearing from Chase and friends lately. It's weird to think that I have been graduated from USU for two years. It has been nice to get into a career I love, but I do miss school from time to time. If Chase weren't in school, I'd contemplate getting my master's. So to all of you who are in the "finals distress," just know that there may come a day when you actually miss school! Good luck to all of you in these final weeks!

2 comments:

The Oborn Family said...

Katie - got to agree with Chase on this one - I hate school and even though I just finished, I don't think that I will ever miss it! Tamara liked school as well, so maybe its a girl thing...

Joe and Kenzie said...

Hi Katie, You look so good and so happy. I can't believe how long it has been. I found your blog from Teri Halls its fun to see where life has taken you! Keep in touch!