Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Funny Valentine

My funny valentine
Sweet comic valentine
You make me smile with my heart

Your looks are laughable*
Unphotographable *
Yet you're my favorite work of art...

But don't change a hair for me
Not if you care for me
Stay little valentine stay
Each day is Valentine's Day!

*Sinatra almost had it right... you're definately photographable! Thanks for a great night out... especially for the pedicures. Your feet have never looked prettier! Love you handsome!

5 comments:

Savannah said...

Katie! I haven't seen you forever girl! You guys look so darling! How is life? Where are you living? Hope everything is great!

Mike & Stephanie Wright said...

I hope that you had a great Valentine's Day! I found your blog thru Crystal and Travis's Blog. I am glad that things are going so well.

The Stones said...

Hi Chase and Katie-it's Brooke...(and Jarum!) I found your blog through Cody and Sara's-and what a cute blog it is! I hope your VDay was fan-tastic, congrats on another neice/nephew! :)

Cody said...

And next you can go dress shopping...

Rozalyn said...

That is so cute that he went and got a pedicure with you! I have tried to get Drew to go with me but is hasn't happened yet:( It looks like you guys are doing great!