Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Grateful
It is a rare thing for Chase and I to have a day off together. Our work and life schedules always seem to collide. Fortunately, we were able to spend President's Day off together. We slept in, cleaned the house together, took down our outdoor Christmas lights, went for a bike ride, a movie (Chase), a jot down to Ikea (Katie) and the 3rd birthday party for my niece McKenzie. We topped off the day watching Ocean's 13 and I hung up my new shelving unit from Ikea. I woke up this morning with gratitude in my heart for such a rare, not to mention eventful, day. I'm so grateful for these days that come along and we can enjoy being with the ones we love!
Labels:
i love,
my opinion,
us
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love days like that. It's hard to really relax this semester with the constant thought "I should be working on my thesis right now," but I so look forward to days we can spend together, even if it's just doing laundry and grocery shopping.
I agree with you on those amazing days together. Zach and I seem to cross paths everyday with our work schedules and when we actually are together -- we remember how much we love each other! Happy day off!
Katie ~ just wanted to say HI! Im glad you can enjoy a day off. How was Ikea? I haven't got down there yet.
Wow, I can't believe McKenzie is 3. I need to give Ryan and Raschell a call.
Take care,
Nat
Post a Comment