I've been tagged! ...
A- Attached or Single? Happily attached to the best man and my bestest friend in the world!
B- Best Friend? My hubby will always be my #1
C- Cake or Pie? My oh My... I love pie. All kinds... currently my favorite would have to be lemon cheesecake from Marie Callenders
D- Day of Choice? Friday nights and Saturdays (when Chase doesn't have to work)
E- Essential Item? Q-tips... I use them for everything!
F- Favorite Color? Green... every shade!
G- Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms? Bears
H- Hometown? Fruit Heights aka "K-Town"
I- Favorite Indulgence? Shopping! I'm a sucker for home decor and clothes. It's most fun when my mom and sis and I all go together!
J- January or July? July... not only is summer in its prime, but its Chase's b-day and our anniversary!
K- Kids? Not yet... for me at least. I've still got a lot of growing up to do! Plus I love my time just with Chase. Eventually I want 3-4 kids... mostly boys, but I gotta have my one dancing girl!
L- Life is incomplete without? Lightbulb moments, family time, photo albums, and good friends!
M- Marriage Date? July 20, 2006
N- Number of Brothers & Sisters? Immediate: 2 brothers, 1 sister. In-laws: 1 brother, 4 sisters
N- Number of Brothers & Sisters? Immediate: 2 brothers, 1 sister. In-laws: 1 brother, 4 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples... They are my staple fruit. I eat one about every day.
P- Phobias or Fears? Fear of getting attacked or losing someone I love. I also have a fear of gaining and large amount of weight!
Q- Quote? "There is no distance too great for friends, for love gives the heart wings." This quote rang true when Chase was on his mission. I also love "When Life Gets Too Hard To Stand, Kneel."
R- Reason to smile? Sleeping in and waking up to sunshine and vacations! It's always nice to get away. I also love kids! They always make me smile.
S- Season of Choice? "Summertime and the livin's easy..."
T- Tag Four Friends (If you read this and your name is here, then you have to do it.) Erin Tenney, Big Al, Tennille Boseman, and Frank Muhlestein
U- Unknown Fact About Me? I don't sleep very well and I secretly have a crush on Matt Lauer
V- Vegetable? Potatoes, broccoli, lettuce (salads), tomatoes (marinara sauce)
W- Worst Habit? Anyone who know me can answer this... picking my eyelashes
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? I'm sure one day I'll love an ultrasound!
Y- Your Favorite Food? This is tough... chips and salsa, popcorn, strawberries, stir-fry
Z- Zodiac Sign? Libra
No comments:
Post a Comment