SO CUTE! love the costumes!And I'm pretty sure I remember Rand like that too. ;)
Love the costume idea...very creative!! Especially love the short shorts on Chase...gettin' a little risque there!
Awesome costumes!
even before you posted this, when i would close my eyes that is EXACTLY how i picture Chase.
Hot stuff, that's all I can say. And I must agree with Erin, Chase must have loved being himself for Halloween (cause he has to dress normal the rest of the year).
Post a Comment
5 comments:
SO CUTE! love the costumes!
And I'm pretty sure I remember Rand like that too. ;)
Love the costume idea...very creative!! Especially love the short shorts on Chase...gettin' a little risque there!
Awesome costumes!
even before you posted this, when i would close my eyes that is EXACTLY how i picture Chase.
Hot stuff, that's all I can say. And I must agree with Erin, Chase must have loved being himself for Halloween (cause he has to dress normal the rest of the year).
Post a Comment