
So my cute husband surprised me with Josh Groban tickets on our one year anniversary. I really like his music, but I didn’t know what to expect at his concert. My parents got tickets as well, so we made it a date. Our seats were decent… 10th row aisle seats on the lower bowl side. My parents were just above us in a suite. So the concert began and Chase and were loving it. He sounded so great! Halfway through the concert, he walks off stage and one of his violinists does a solo. Next thing we know, people are looking up our row. At first we thought they were looking at us, but as we turned around, Josh was walking down our aisle! Out of the hundreds of aisles in the arena, he selected our row. So I stood there and watched him walk down the steps… closer and closer. Of course I’m freaking out and trying to snap a million shots (only 3 turned out). So as Josh is walking past me, I pat his shoulder and say something stupid like “Yeah Josh!” It was awesome! Chase was laughing at me because I acted like a little kid on Christmas morning. I looked up at my parents and they were freaking out. They watched the whole thing happen from afar. Overall, the concert was amazing. Josh truly is a talent and puts on a great concert. I would recommend his show to anyone.


So this is when Josh conveniently walked down our aisle and I touched his shoulder!
1 comment:
My Mom, Dad, and Grandparents went as well. They loved it. I did ask my mom if she got a hair perm for the show. She said no.
Post a Comment