Thursday, July 5, 2007

"STARS" and Stripes...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!

There's nothing like the 4th of July without the Kaysville City Parade
and Fireworks. My family went down to Provo for the Stadium of Fire... And we saw more than just stripes... we ran into some "STARS..."



I Love America!! ... and my new earrings (Chase isn't impressed)


BROOKS AND DUNN, ANYONE?


US Senator Orrin Hatch

Baby Tyce sporting his first Old Navy flag shirt

Kenz and Mom fighting for some candy along the parade route

2 comments:

mccall said...

No way! I'm sooo jealous you met Brooks and Dunn! That's awesome.

Maren said...

Katie! You're so lucky... I too love Brooks and Dunn, plus stadium of fire is always a blast! How are you and Chase? Where are you two living and what are you guys up to these days? By the way I found you on McCall's blog so I though I'd add you!