As we packed up our home and finished the final cleaning, I came across some crayon scribbles on the wall of Tatum's bedroom. As I looked at those scribbles, I couldn't help but hold back some tears.
There it was... our story written on the wall. The walls to our home have served as a safe-haven from the world. A place where there was laughter. A place where friends and family provided company. A place where milestones and memories were made. I took a moment and let myself say the final goodbye.
Thank you house for becoming our place to call home.
Thank you for protecting us,
Thank you for creating the perfect canvas for us to leave our writings on the wall.
We will miss you and always hold you in our hearts.
And now, we look forward to the next chapter and what our future home holds.

No comments:
Post a Comment