It's crazy to think it was 10 years ago when Salt Lake hosted the 2002 Winter Olympic Games. I was a junior in high school and my family was heavily involved in the games. Ryan, Allie and I camped out overnight in the freezing cold to score concert/awards ceremony tickets for the "Bare Naked Ladies." My dad was a volunteer. My mom saw the opening ceremonies, the boys attended a hockey game, Allie saw a biathlon, I saw closing ceremonies, Ryan proposed to Rachelle at an awards concert, and we were part of several other festivities. So, the Olympic games were/are near and dear to our family.
It's been fun watching and reliving Olympic highlights the last few weeks. So when KSL offered its employees free tickets to "Stars on Ice," I jumped on the opportunity. It was a fun night to see some of the skating medalists perform and reminisce.
yes, i even pulled out my cheesy beret for the event
{photos by allie}
No comments:
Post a Comment