I know most parents talk about how time goes by so fast with their little ones. While I agree to some extent, I also look back to my pregnancy and Tate's infant stage and it seems sooooo very long ago. I can't imagine our lives without him now. It seems he's been a part of our family forever. But, it still is hard to believe my little guy is two today. Lately I look at him and keep thinking, "You're not a baby at all anymore." And a part of me doesn't want to say goodbye with any sign of infancy that remains (binkies, crib, footed jammies, snuggles in the rocking chair, etc.), but I do realize he will grow up and continue to get bigger. Honestly though, he'll always be my baby.
One word that would describe this last year would be, joy! Tate took his first steps just before his birthday last year, and now he's dancing and running everywhere we go. He has an enthusiasm for learning, helping, and making friends. He loves his family and tries to do what's right. He laughs, and makes us laugh, every day. He's such a joy to be around and we love him to pieces!!
Happy birthday little Bubba! We love you oh so very much!
Two Year Stats:
31 lbs. 12 oz. (85%)
37 " (95%)
Two Year Stats:
31 lbs. 12 oz. (85%)
37 " (95%)

2 comments:
Katie, he is such a cute two-year old!! That is such a cute picture of him blowing out his candles! Happy birthday Tate!
Lucy just went for her 3 year and she is 29 lbs, and 36". I love Tate! He is so dang cute Katie! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment