Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year. New Attitude.

I'm passing on New Year's Resolutions this year. I don't want the pressure. I don't want the disappointment. And I don't want the stress of accomplishing new goals.

I'm keeping it simple this year (and maybe making just one little resolution):

BE POSITIVE

This is definitely something I can improve upon and I hope it makes a big difference in my life, and the life of those around me. I hope to be a source of optimism, hope, and encouragement. I hope this goal encourages me to keep going when times are tough and to always look on the bright side of things.

So here's to a new attitude in 2012!

1 comment:

Andrus Family said...

That's funny- I had the same feeling this year too! Except I haven't told anyone because I don't want them to rub it in my face when I choose to be onry! Ha Ha! Good luck for 2012!