One of the best things about living so close to both parents is we get to see both families lots and lots during the holidays. On Christmas Eve, we spent the afternoon at my folks. We had a great lunch, opened our exchange gifts, and skyped my brother's family.
Tate has perfected the "cheese" when getting his picture taken. So funny!
Attempting a grandson's pic
Cute Tyce and Matt
The canvas growth chart and proclamation photo book us kids got our parents.
We spent the night at Chase's folks with Mark & Mel's family, grandparents, and Travis LeBaron's family. We had a delicious meal, played the paper plate game (again), attempted acting out the nativity, and simply enjoyed being together.
We raced home, got in our new pj's, and put Tate down. We then got Tate's four-wheeler out of the box to start charging, but were soon disappointed at the size. This was the first gift I bought for Tatum and got a killer deal on it... needless to say, I was excited to give it to him. So when we realized it would be too small for him, I was crushed. Of course he wouldn't know, let alone care, but I was pretty bummed. So we put it back in the box, and tucked it away. He was spoiled with many other things and the story eventually had a happier ending.
No comments:
Post a Comment