Monday, November 14, 2011
the weekend
So where were you on 11.11.11 at 11:11? Madi and I were fighting the crowds at the grand opening of Crate & Barrel and H&M at Fashion Place. It was a madhouse. We shopped for awhile to kill time until H&M opened. The line was SOOO long. Eventually though, we got in and snagged a few things. I'll definitely be back, but we'll let the hype die down. Not sure I'm loving the idea of everyone in Utah having easy access to the brand (let alone everyone wearing the same clothes). But, for Tate's sake, I'm happy it's here.
We had a dinner date, just the three of us. Tate behaved like an angel (thanks to my phone). When we got home we realized we never snagged our to-go boxes. Bummer. No leftovers. Hate it when that happens.
My replacement washer and dryer were hooked up and we finally have clean clothes (thanks again Cody).
We scored and found more of our favorite popcorn at Walmart (Weaver Gold "Parmesan and Italian Herb"). We literally eat this every night and our local stores have pulled it from the shelves. So we stocked up!
I made a disaster of my kitchen baking eight loaves of banana cream bread and a crockpot roast. But the reward of eating it outweighed the hour of dishes I had to do.
And... my Christmas decor is up! Earliest I've ever put it up. Feels fantastic. Tate is loving the remote control train I inherited from my grandma too.
Ahh. It was a good weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment