Monday, August 8, 2011

Vegas

 The drive home (sporting Chase's large aviators)



 After a few days in Mead, the two of us took off to Vegas.  Unfortunately I got hit with a severe cold (turned out to be a sinus and ear infection).  I was MISERABLE.  And to top it off, I literally could not smell or taste anything (thus, no appetite)!  So, the first night we just hung out in the hotel room.  The next morning, I loaded myself up with all sorts of meds and we took off.  We shopped, walked the strip, took a Katie break, drooled over the Cosmopolitan Hotel, got suckered into a timeshare presentation, ate at Serendipity 3, took a Katie break, attempted to see a hypnotist, got water jet massages, and did a little more shopping.  It was an exhausting and fun day (and zero pictures to show for it).  To say I overdid it was an understatement.  The next morning we drove home and I thought I was going to die. 

So, I feel like we were a little jipped a trip together, but I enjoyed some one on one time with my guy nonetheless.  It amazes me with how patient and understanding he is (was) with me.  So here's to hoping next trip together is germ free!

No comments: