Friday, August 12, 2011
Nakey Boy
Tate's little bum was sportin' a pretty bad diaper rash last week, so we decided to let him run naked in the yard and "air things out."
Of course he was thrilled to be nakey and running free (what boy wouldn't).
I happened to look down and saw him peeing, and barely missing my foot with his stream.
I thought, "Oops, better get a diaper on that kid."
But then, out of the corner of my eye, I see him squatting in the grass.
I thought, "Oh he found a bug or something."
Next thing I know, he's running away from the souvenir he left on the lawn.
Tate totally squatted and pooped on our front lawn!!
I looked at Chase and said, "So... do you want to fling?"
Hilarious!
Such a fantastic blackmail story for when he's 16.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is the funniest thing I've read lately! Totally made my night! Definately a good story to share with his wife someday!
hahaha Cute!!! Tate is such a cutie!
HA HA HA!!! That is too funny...
Post a Comment