Chase was gone for a few days to youth conference, so being the super cool mom that I am, I jam-packed our days with lots of play. We rode frontrunner with Rachelle and the girls, played at the gateway, went swimming, jogging, enjoyed a snow cone (Tate's first), watched movies, and simply loved being together.
Motherhood has become easier and easier as Tate's grown older. Maybe I've relaxed a bit more in my role as a parent, or maybe I'm just not a lover of the newborn stage, or maybe he's just a great sleeper now... either way, it's easier. Don't get me wrong, it's still the hardest thing I've ever done, and there are still exhausting days and tantrums to boot, but every day gets easier and easier. I simply love being Tate's mom.




1 comment:
I totally agree about the easier part as they get older! I think it is more rewarding too as they understand you and reciprocate your love!! I really love the age of two and three but still haven't experienced age four yet-sure I will love that too! It is so fun when they start talking your ear off! Fun to see you at the park the other day-let's do it more!
Post a Comment