Here's another senior shoot I recently did of my brother in law's sister Dana (I did his other sister Adri's engagements and bridals). I have wanted to do a shoot in a blooming orchard for a year now... and we timed it just right. Isn't she gorg? It was hard to choose the best ones... she looked great in them all. Sorry boys, this little lady is taken!
Congratulations to all the upcoming graduating seniors!
See the rest {here}







6 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! Thank you so much Katie. Once again your talents amaze me:)
Andrea
Katie!! your pics are always amazing! When/If we want to do pics I HOPE you would even consider it! loves!
Thanks Andrea! Your family has been the greatest customers!!
Ash-I would be more than happy to take some pics of you guys... Just come visit already!!
Katie-you are amazing. Love all of your photos. You've got some awesome talent, chica!
Katie you're getting so good at the photography stuff! BTW She looks like Mandy Moore to me.
Post a Comment