I was itching to go camping over Memorial Day weekend, but of course my idea was spontaneous. So on the fly, I attempted to bring the great outdoors to our backyard.
Fire pit. Roasting Sticks. Hotdogs. Mallows. Family. All the elements were there... except for dry weather. But, in Cook-family fashion, we threw up the umbrellas and didn't let the wet/cold conditions "rain on our parade."
{photos by Rachelle}
Thanks everyone for coming (we missed you Ry).
We'll do it again soon... I'll just check the forecast more closely next time.
2 comments:
Katie you are the life of the party and always have been. do you remember all your crazy ideas we would do at sleep overs in Jr. High? They were so fun! And it looks like you still come up with them! We actually did go camping and got winded out of Southern UT a day early. So the backyard was the way to go.
I seriously love that you "outdoored" it anyway in the rain! To me, there is something so magical about the rain...I am super jealous of the adventure!
Post a Comment