Me and my little man are heading to Texas with my mom to visit my sis. This will be Tate's first flight (and mine with a child in-tow). Thankfully it's only a 2.5 hour flight! What travel tips and tricks have worked for you and your kids?
I found {
this article} helpful.
4 comments:
I think you know that I am a Flight Attendant once a week and I see lots of little kiddies! If you can bring his car seat-I would-If they have an extra seat you can always use it. The car seat makes it seem just like the car for them. Otherwise, that age is really hard to fly with but I am sure having your mom to help will be great. Bring lots of little things to tinker with(like toys he has never seen before) and treats. Hopefully he will just take a nap for you!!!!
We are in the same boat! We've got a 6 1/2 hour flight coming up next week, and I'm trying not to think too much about it because I'm not looking forward to it! I'll check out that article you linked to, though, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you & Tate. Have a fun visit with your sister!
We just went to Hawaii with Izzy and I packed a bunch of stuff for the plane. Treats for sure, and I packed a bunch of plastic eggs that I put little dollar store toys in. Some had her favorite treats but most were little dinky toys. She loved opening up and closing the eggs. I made like 15 eggs and gave her one every 20 minutes. That kept her busy for awhile which was nice, because it was 6 hours! We also brought books, coloring books, stamps and stickers to put on paper. Tate may even just fall asleep on the plane, which is fantastic. Good luck, you'll do great!!
When we lived in Cali and flew home with Mason a ton I always brought {new} stuff so it was fun for them and would entertain them longer. Lots of treats {not messy ones} and a portable dvd player with his favorite movies:) GOOD LUCK!
Post a Comment