diy rainbow crayons, found via armelle, via say yes to hoboken
if any of you moms are like me right now, you're DYING for spring to arrive.
tate literally cries some days when we walk into the living room.
we're both so sick of that room. we're sick of all the rooms in our house. period.
let's just say i visit target all too often, just to have a change of scenery.
so until the days are filled with sunshine, long walks, and picnics...
here are a few indoor ideas i found via {armelle blog}.
what are you doing to keep your little sprouts happy inside?

3 comments:
target is like lucy and i's favorite place. we need to live closer so we can go together! =)
A trip to TX is always an option! ;)I just laughed when I read you go to Target too...cuz thats been my escape too! I could spend hours there just going from dept to dept.
Hopefully our boys can play soon...
so funny! I was just telling my husband that very thing last... That me and mase are dying to get outside and we're beginning to really hate our playroom!!! I thought "what do other moms to do to keep their kiddos entertained?!" Great post;)
Post a Comment