awww!!! i couldn't help it, i had to show my mom before she got her present. she is dying at all of them! i am too. thank you so much! you are so talented and that was a lot of fun :)
Beautiful! You are so talented. I love that last one :)
ok, so i thought before he kinda looked like jen- but such a mini jake! so funny, and so cute!
So cute! Good work Katie! Miss you guys, hopefully I get to see you before Christmas!
I love your work, Katie! You are so amazing!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
awww!!! i couldn't help it, i had to show my mom before she got her present. she is dying at all of them! i am too. thank you so much! you are so talented and that was a lot of fun :)
Beautiful! You are so talented. I love that last one :)
ok, so i thought before he kinda looked like jen- but such a mini jake! so funny, and so cute!
So cute! Good work Katie! Miss you guys, hopefully I get to see you before Christmas!
I love your work, Katie! You are so amazing!
Post a Comment