Friday, December 3, 2010

DIY: dining chairs

I purchased these chairs for $10 each over a year ago, and they've sat in my basement until now...
A few blasts of black paint-
Fabric and a staple gun-
and a little elbow grease later...

before, middle, and after

 
Not bad for less than $15 each!
Now I have a complete set of dining chairs.

Thanks Matt and Pops for your help.

8 comments:

Cassandra Potter Kemp said...

Those look awesome Katie! Especially love it with the target pillow :)

Amy said...

Katie you are so talented. I love cheap finds

Amy said...

Katie you are so talented. I love cheap finds

Marci Joy said...

They look great!

Jenna said...

Wow, I'm always so impressed with your amazing skills! I have that yellow pillow and love it. They look awesome!!

Lacey Jay said...

oh you are awsome... I'm so lost when it comes to things like that!

Rachelle Cook said...

I think they turned out cute. Good job!

Nate and Nicole said...

Ahhhh LOVE.