Friday, December 31, 2010

11 months


Tate turns 11 months today.  I can't believe we're entering his 12th month... his birth month.  It's been fun reflecting on the anticipation and events leading up to his birth this time last year.

His latest tricks: taking a few steps, going down stairs, becoming smarter with toys and games, learning to give a high 5 and blow kisses, can empty a drawer in 30 seconds flat, loves to tease, play peekaboo and run from dad, eating everything and anything, oh and his two front teeth and three more bottom teeth are coming in!  Mom also wants to grow his hair into a "surfer shag" (yes, he's already due for haircut #3).  Maybe we'll have a walker by his first birthday...

{photo credit: shot with my camera by sara oborn}

2 comments:

Bryan and Allie said...

I can't believe how fast they grow up, but I'm looking forward to all these fun milestones you've mentioned. :) Hope Tate and Crew will grow up living close.

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

You guys have the cutest family ever!