Tuesday, October 26, 2010

NYC: monday 10/4

My last day in the city was rainy, windy and pretty cold.
We had fun nonetheless.
We visited Miss Liberty and Ellis Island.
It was neat to read immigration stories and to see the amazing photographs.






We walked through the financial district and saw Wall Street and Ground Zero (although it's just a construction site right now... not much to look at).


We shopped a little more then ended the day with the best burger I've ever eaten!  If you visit NYC, you must make the Shake Shack a priority stop (and worth the wait).  Oh and, get the cheese fries too. Trust me!



We stayed up until 4:30 a.m. talking and I was up two hours later to head to the airport.
I definitely went home more tired then when I arrived!
Such an exciting, and exhausting, city.
Thanks Marc for letting me tag along for the week!

{credit: photo: 1, 3, 7, 11 by marci}

1 comment:

Marci Joy said...

Such a great week! Now I need to get posting about it too. xoxo