Monday, September 13, 2010

Giveaway: Circus #3 & #4 [CLOSED]

Here's the final chance to win tickets to the circus, coming to the ESA Sept. 22-26.  I will pick two winners by Friday, Sept. 17th.  Each will receive 4 tickets!

Simply leave a comment with your favorite concession's treat, by Thursday, Sept. 16th.  Winners announced on Friday.

Grab your popcorn and family... the circus train is rolling into town!
Children of all ages and families are welcomed to gather together to celebrate the Grand Parade of The Greatest Show on Earth at noon on Wednesday, September 22nd. The parade begins at 200 South Rio Grande Street and heads north up through the center of the Gateway Mall, ending at 50 North Rio Grande Street.  Peek at the newest Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® circus extravaganza, Barnum’s FUNundrum!SM.  This monumental, once in a lifetime event celebrates the 200th anniversary of the birth of the legendary P.T. Barnum, the Greatest Showman on Earth! 

If purchasing tickets, be sure to use code "BLOG" to receive a discount!

51 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

I don't know how I found your blog, but I have been following your for a little while and thought I'd try my luck at winning some tickets :)

My favorite concession treat is candied almonds...Mmmmmm, yep, I would have to definitely say they are my favorite!

SMMART ideas said...

Gotto say it's Sweedish fish!!!
SMMARTideas@hotmail.com

Alisha said...

popcorn! I love it!

I am crossing my fingers that I win!

Alisha E

Kate and Wes said...

Cotton Candy. I just love it!

katrinasouthwick at gmail dot com

mks said...

I love kettle corn! It has such a sweet smell and is so fun to munch on! I hope I win I haven't been to the circus since I was a little girl. Love your blog btw

Anonymous said...

My favorite is Cotton Candy! I love sugar!

Peggy
pgeurts@dsdmail.net

Lacey Jay said...

COTTON CANDY! Mmmmm.... It was my favorite all growing up and still is:)

Williams Family said...

Cotton candy is my absolute favorite. And the circus seems like the perfect place to enjoy some cotton candy!

Kiersten Allred said...

Definitely cotton candy!

The Gillens said...

Sour Patch Kids are my favorite!

browniegirl481@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love cotton candy when they have it!
leslie_syme@yahoo.com

Staci said...

I love, love love Kettle corn!

Veronica said...

hot dogs! heehee

Lesley Mitchell said...

Popcorn is my favorite concession!

Anonymous said...

Cotton candy!
rosanova_family@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Cotton candy!
Steve O.
steve@sltrib.com

We're the Hamilton's said...

Wow no one said carmel apples...Gotta have em.

Anonymous said...

Cotton Candy!
sarahlovesvegas@hotmail

Baby Mama said...

I love Corndogs. They are my favorite.

Niki W. said...

Nothing like a big, icy cup of Coca-Cola! Ahhh, love it!
Thanks!

Scott and Sara said...

The big fat pretzels!!! Mmmmm SO So good!

Jessi said...

My favorite concession treat is kettle corn. My kids love cotton candy and snowies!!!!
I want to go to the circus so so bad but I just found out about the parade wow I want to go to that too!!!

Coupon Person said...

Just give me a cold diet soda and I'm in heaven!

egundy@gmail.com

Brittany Atkinson said...

You can't go wrong with a churro. Thanks for the giveaway.
brittanyatkinson13 at yahoo . com

Debbie Tena said...

My favorite concession treat is the kettle corn! Oh its also smells sooo good! I would love to win the circus tickets! thank you Debbie ddiamond77@hotmail.com

Debbie Tena said...

My favorite concession treat is Kettle corn, and it smells so good! I would love to win circus tickets! Thank you Debbie
ddiamond77@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Love how cotton candy just melts in your mouth. This would be an awesome birthday present.
luv4coupons@yahoo.com

Anne D. said...

My favorite is popcorn:) annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

Kendra said...

My favorite is a salt pretzel with nacho cheese sauce! Yum yum!
Wrightings gs@gmail.com

Christy said...

Cotton Candy and Snow Cones! It's too hard to choose.

dippychristo@hotmail.com

Jennifer said...

My fav is roasted candied almonds...DELISH!

Millimac said...

What's better than butter popcorn? Yummy! But then again, everything is magical at the circus.

The Millers said...

Popcorn. Hope I win!

Anonymous said...

I like slushies!
atlockhart@yahoo
Aaron

Nate said...

I love Kettle Corn!!! It's a must have for my husband and I!!!

Lindsey

lindsey_marie@hotmaill.com

Anonymous said...

popcorn and a cold soda!

Tyler E

Anonymous said...

Cotton candy or nachos! Thanks!
shakenafist at yahoo dot com

Tammy said...

Love the kettle corn!

iamtrscar@hotmail.com

kdschirado said...

I love cotton candy!

Unknown said...

Hot Dogs are my fave! Kids love the cotton candy though :D

Tiffany said...

I was checking for blog deals on Circus Tickets, esp with the ecomony and came across your blog. What an awesome giveaway. I love, love Nachos. Yum.
Thanks so much,
ridgerunners1@frontiernet.net

Alison said...

I love Cotton Candy!!!

arloalison@gmail.com

Mandy said...

My family loves the popcorn!
Mandy
cluelessme8@hotmail.com

Laces said...

My favorite concession (and regular guilty pleasure) is cotton candy!

Robin said...

I love ice cream! We really want to go see the elephants at the circus, hope we win! Thanks!

Angie R said...

I love cotton candy, that is my guiltly pleasure!

Devri said...

I'm all about the cotton candy. :-)

giveawaydiva(at)hotmail(dot)com

Angela G said...

I love the popcorn, it is so salty & buttery! YUM!

The Bairds said...

I absolutely LOVE the churros. You can't go wrong with a warm, chewy, cinnamon and sugary guilty pleasure! i've never been to the circus before and would love to go!!
thanks katie!

Deatry Fam said...

Its been since I was a kid since I went to the circus but I really love that yummy cotton candy!!! Delicious

Ashlee Ossmen said...

Love the popcorn, but a Diet Coke is a must with it! Thanks for the fun giveaways Katie!