So cute I miss that little guy. Life does get crazy. I was just thinking the other day is life ever going to slow down. I thought when McKenzie started school I would have more free time, but I have been busy every week with stuff. Life is crazy, but we are having fun. We can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving. Love ya! Rachelle
2 comments:
So cute I miss that little guy. Life does get crazy. I was just thinking the other day is life ever going to slow down. I thought when McKenzie started school I would have more free time, but I have been busy every week with stuff. Life is crazy, but we are having fun. We can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving. Love ya! Rachelle
I had so much fun with Tate while in Utah. I miss this little squirt!
Post a Comment