My baby isn't so much a "baby" anymore. He's rolling like crazy, loves chomping on anything, still drooling constantly (he gets that from Chase), loves his bouncer toy, smiles constantly, loves fruits and vegetables, sleeping/napping better, and loves attention. I look forward to him sitting up on his own, more solid foods, one more month of summer, and new books and toys.
After some more rounds of shots and basic evaluations, here are his stats:
Head: 17 1/2" (50%)
Height: 28 1/2" (95%!)
Weight: 18 lbs. 9 oz. (75%)
I knew he'd almost be off the charts for his height... I swear I'm buying new pajamas every week. I think he's pacing pretty well to be 6'4". Better put that height to good use!
Should I be excited for him to start crawling soon?

6 comments:
oh my goodness--he is growing up so fast! He LOOKS tall!! And so much older than the last pictures of him you posted.
So I'm Dallin & Ashley's friend and saw your link on their blog a while back and have been following since... my husband knows Chase from the mission and we actually hung out with you guys on new years '08, so hopefully you remember me! I'm a fan!
Katie he is so dang cute! I see a lot of chase in him, but I think he has your nose and eyes!
YES! It is so fun to see where they want to go and what they want to play with. It is just one more place where you see their personality come out.
Did he just grow up overnight? Oh my gosh, he needs to stop growing...so I can still see him at the "baby" stage. These particular pics, i think he looks like mommy. :)
i love him and he is my boyfriend. that is all
He's so cute! Getting so big!!!
Post a Comment