One of my favorite cities! The clam chowder down on the pier is a must...also the seals at Pier 39 are a must (if they are there...they might have migrated) The original Ghiradelli chocolate factory is there...therefore a good excuse to buy some chocolate. Also, the Full House "house" was a must-see for me. I don't know if you were as obsessed as I was though!
I'd suggest renting a convertible like we did during our last visit! It was incredible driving across the Golden Gate and looking up at the towers & cables. A little extravagant for us, but it sure was fun. :) You'll love San Fran... what a great trip.
Sorry I blog hopped from Joni's blog, but we currently live near San Fran and Alcatraz is a must. It's amazing and worth the money. Walking around Fishermans' Wharf is awesome and they have delicious sourdough bread. Lombard street is a cool little curvy street to see. And you can rent bikes to go across the Golden Gate bridge, or walk.. both rock. Have fun! {Sorry for randomly commenting. I swear I am not a freak!}
Kristy and I just went there for a day trip yesterday cause we live so close. It is one of my favorite cities. We usually go to the wharf as well. The sea lions are still at pier 39. Some of the other things to do that haven't already been mentioned: Go to Union square, that's where all of the great shopping is. It's also very close to China Town which can be fun for about an hour. Have fun!
7 comments:
One of my favorite cities! The clam chowder down on the pier is a must...also the seals at Pier 39 are a must (if they are there...they might have migrated)
The original Ghiradelli chocolate factory is there...therefore a good excuse to buy some chocolate. Also, the Full House "house" was a must-see for me. I don't know if you were as obsessed as I was though!
I'd suggest renting a convertible like we did during our last visit! It was incredible driving across the Golden Gate and looking up at the towers & cables. A little extravagant for us, but it sure was fun. :) You'll love San Fran... what a great trip.
Sorry I blog hopped from Joni's blog, but we currently live near San Fran and Alcatraz is a must. It's amazing and worth the money. Walking around Fishermans' Wharf is awesome and they have delicious sourdough bread. Lombard street is a cool little curvy street to see. And you can rent bikes to go across the Golden Gate bridge, or walk.. both rock. Have fun! {Sorry for randomly commenting. I swear I am not a freak!}
One of my favorite places! I was going to say Alcatraz as well, and you can't not go to Ghirardelli chocolate! Have so much fun!
San Fran is so fun. They have a cool chocolate factory and amazing chinese food. Have fun. We can't wait to see you when you get back.
There is great shopping in San Fran and an awsome restaurant called The Stinking Rose.
Kristy and I just went there for a day trip yesterday cause we live so close. It is one of my favorite cities. We usually go to the wharf as well. The sea lions are still at pier 39. Some of the other things to do that haven't already been mentioned: Go to Union square, that's where all of the great shopping is. It's also very close to China Town which can be fun for about an hour. Have fun!
Post a Comment