Yeah, you don't know me. I've posted before, I'm one of Kallie's friends and know Chase so I check out your blog. You are probably the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life! I told Kallie that. Love your style, love your hair, love your blog. (Since my blog is private, you can ask Kallie about my sanity--I promise I'm not a stalker.) Hayley
7 comments:
You are so gorgeous it's just not right. Such adorable pics!!!
These turned out so cute! You really do know how to make me homesick! Can't wait to see you in 1 month!!!
Seriously so cute!! Tate is growing up fast and you are looking gorgeous as always :)
Yeah, you don't know me. I've posted before, I'm one of Kallie's friends and know Chase so I check out your blog. You are probably the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life! I told Kallie that. Love your style, love your hair, love your blog. (Since my blog is private, you can ask Kallie about my sanity--I promise I'm not a stalker.) Hayley
You're HOTT
That little man is such a STUD! I love these pics! I can't believe how big he's gotten! Miss you guys!
Such cute pictures - you look great and I can't even stand how adorable Tate is!
Post a Comment