Tuesday, April 20, 2010

it finally came!

Tatum's custom poster from Green Lily Designs finally arrived in the mail!
I won this at the Bijou Market back in November.

Love it.

Guess I better finish his nursery now:)

5 comments:

Marci Joy said...

It's so fantastic! Love it.

Jessica & Ryan said...

I SAW YOU AND CHASE ON TV!!! I wasn't paying attention until the commercial ended. and I was like. WAIT. REWIND THAT. I KNOW THOSE VOICES! AND THOSE PEOPLE. i felt really cool for knowing famous people ;)

Julianne said...

Oh I love that! What a cute Idea. I'll have to keep that in mind for later -

lur said...

finally--- it turned out so cute. I was wondering when it would get here. He is a fun, new grandson
I get to love as often as possible. GRAMMY LUR

Bryan and Allie said...

That is ADORABLE! What a fun idea.