Monday, April 26, 2010

Creamy Crock Pot Chicken

I love this recipe, and it's one of Chase's favorites.  Easy ingredients.  Easy preparation.  Delicious!

Creamy Crock Pot Chicken

4-5 Chicken Breasts (can be frozen)
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
1 pkg. Italian Dressing (it's the dry seasoning next to Ranch packets)
1/2 cube Butter
8 oz. cube of Cream Cheese
salt and pepper to taste

Place chicken, soup, dressing and butter in crock pot.  Cook on low for 5-6 hours.  Add cream cheese one half hour before serving.  Serve over rice. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Rachelle Cook said...

That sounds yummy, maybe that will be dinner for us tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for the recipe. Im always open to new stuff.

Andrus Family said...

I think I've had that before...and it is delicious! I'll have to make it one of these days...I'm always looking for quick and easy recipies, especially now that I will have 4 hungry kids!! PS- what is your mom's address...she sent me the cutest picture frame and I would like to send her a thank you! you can e-mail it to me at lwandrus@yahoo.com Thanks!

Lacey Jay said...

Mmm... sound delicous! I've been looking for easy recipes for when the baby comes home. This will be perfect:)

Julianne said...

Oh My Yummy!!!! We got a crock pot for our wedding and I had yet to use it until last night. I tried this recipe and it was DELICIOUS! Weston loved it and so did my older brother who came for dinner. Thanks for the pass-along.