Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Introducing...

Tatum Chase Oborn
January 31, 2010
12:30 a.m.
7 pounds, 19" long

Meet baby Tate...

print_2949
proud new daddy
print_4048
Our first meeting

print_0623
he made his entrance into the world known!

print_0594
my sweet boy

print_0598 sepia
our little (tired) family

print_0614
lil' wiggler

print_0605 B&W
simply precious

print_DSCF2637
welcome home buddy

and now, another chapter begins...

25 comments:

Blair and Lyndsay said...

He's so adorable! You guys look great! Hope things are going well!

Ashley said...

He's adorable!!! And I absolutely love the name Tatum. (And not just because of my huge crush on Tatum Channing ;)) Hope you're recovering well. Love ya.

jaci said...

He is beautiful! (in a boy kind of way, you know?) Congrats to you both. I love how happy Chase looks. What a great dad he'll be. Can't wait to see more pics.

p.s. it's not fair you look gorgeous even after giving birth!

wenwin said...

He is adorable! Enjoy every moment and congratulations, with love, Wendy and Rich!

Matt, Meggan & Ty said...

Hooray...you did it! He is so cute!! You're going to be a great mommy!! Keep the pictures coming!

Mike and Lindsey Martineau said...

He is so perfect! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet Baby Tate in person! Please let me know if you need anything. Let us know when you are ready for visitors!

The Tenney's said...

he is sooooo freakin cute! We are so happy for you guys.

Hale-O There said...

Those are some precious pictures and Tate is so adorable- just like his mom!
love ya Kates!

Kristy and Dave said...

Again - congrats! He is too cute. We're so happy for you.

Cacia said...

I love his screaming pic. So exciting- hope you can get some rest!

Morgan said...

he is too cute! congrats again you guys! we hope everyone is doing well!

Carly said...

Love it. He is darling! Can't wait to meet the little man!

The Smoots said...

What a doll, he is seriously so precuious! Way to go girl, let the adventure begin! You guys will do awesome! What a cute family!

Jessica Reeves said...

He is beautiful!!! Congratulations! I hope you are getting some sleep!

Castillon04 said...

Oh my gosh!!! Katie he is so ADORABLE!!! Oh my goodness I love him and his light hair (so different from my boys :)
I am so excited for you guys!!! Congratulations!!! We can't wait to meet little Tatum in June! And I love his name, so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marci Joy said...

He is soooo handsome!

Marci Joy said...

I keep coming back to stare. I can't wait to meet him.

Rachelle Cook said...

He is a cutie! Im so glad that we were down for the weekend and could share this special experience with you. We got the get of both worlds, we saw you prego and we got to meet little tate. Keep the pictures coming. He will grow fast. Love you guys thanks for a great trip to Utah.

Gage and Meg said...

Congrats Kate!!!!!!! He is a beauty! I hope you are doing great and loving being a new momma. Keep the pics coming!!!

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

Yeah! Congrats to you guys! I love his name! What an amazing journey you have ahead of you! You'll love it and what a great job you guys will do at it!

Lacey Jay said...

WOW! Such a handsome little man:) What else did I expect from you two? You guys have a beautiful family! I'm excited to see more pics... for now: ENJOY HIM:) The first few weeks are captivating!

Savannah said...

Congrats! He is a handsome little guy for sure! Enjoy, enjoy!

amy said...

ooohhhhhhh!!!!! how cute!!!! i love that second-to-last black and white picture. so sweet!!! congrats, congrats! he is adorable and i am IN LOVE with his name. good job mommy!

The Stones said...

Yay! Katie, he's a doll. Way to go mama. He looks like his daddy, that handsome little man! Congrats, you will be such sweet parents. Good luck! XOXO

Hilary said...

Katie, it's Hilary (Barrett) and I love stalking, I mean checking up on you and your sweet sister. I am so excited for you. He is so beautiful, as are you. Congratulations on the new addition. I have three boys so there is a soft spot for me when someone has a little guy!!! Congrats again!