Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Update

Had another doctor's appointment yesterday. My boy is being such a tease. Everything has really calmed down... enough to take me off bed rest and get back to work. My doctor feels that now at 35 weeks I'm "out of the woods" for complications. I have to continue taking my contraction medication through this week, and then nature gets to take its course. No stopping this baby from coming from here on out. So time will only tell now when he decides to make his debut...

I secretly hope he comes soon. The anticipation is killing me.

7 comments:

Marci + Dan said...

Hooray! I'm so happy to hear this news.

Andrus Family said...

Congrats- bedrest cannot be all that fun for too long! But you may want to hold off from teaching dance??? Just kidding- can't wait to see your little guy! Any names??

Hale-O There said...

Great News! I'm so glad you made it this far. love ya!

Gage and Meg said...

Kate! I'm sorry you have had some complications!!! I'm so glad things are all good now. It was so good to see you the other night. Can't wait to see pics of Baby Oborn! :)

Nat said...

Katie-
I'm so glad things have calmed down for you. It is worth all the trouble to be able to hold that little baby in a few weeks. I never got the chance to tell you that I LOVE the pictures you took of my family. You captured my little monster's personality so well, even if you did have to chase him to get it. Thank you so much for capturing that moment in time for me!

Natalie Erickson

Kristy and Dave said...

That's got to be the cutest prego-tummy picture ever Katie. I'm really excited for you!

Bryan and Allie said...

So stinkin cute! Wish I could see my prego sister in person. Missing you...