the decor
the candy bar
the gift table
the food
the ladiesWhile my Marci was here over the holidays, she graciously hosted a friend shower for me. She always puts her heart into things like this and went all out with the food, decor, and theme. My friends and I were so impressed. Thanks Marc!
It was so fun catching up with old friends and hanging with the new (plus it took my mind off the pain I was having that day... aka contractions). My lil' man was spoiled with lots of children's books (the theme) and other great gifts. Thank you to all my ladies! I couldn't be more grateful to have the best friends.
It was so fun catching up with old friends and hanging with the new (plus it took my mind off the pain I was having that day... aka contractions). My lil' man was spoiled with lots of children's books (the theme) and other great gifts. Thank you to all my ladies! I couldn't be more grateful to have the best friends.


2 comments:
Katie! I so wish that I could have come to your baby shower...I was in California. When you have a second will you email me your address? Thx. I hope you and baby boy are doing well. You look radiant!
it was fun to see you! Hey, and there are 2 jackets that were left here... if anyone has said anything to you about them, email me at jessfrankmule@gmail.com
Post a Comment