Friday, January 15, 2010

kidnapped



I busted out of the house. (shhhh don't tell)
My mom kidnapped me and we spent the day at Ikea...
Don't worry... I was pushed around in wheelchair.
It was hilarious!

P.S. Gotta love the "expecting mother" parking
P.P.S. Chase didn't want to claim me after he saw this picture

9 comments:

lur said...

Disclaimer--- we did not spend the day at IKEA we spent an hour or two.
I don't want to be an accomplice and get in trouble ( but we had to get the baby dresser before he comes) Thanks for dinner too!!
Love ya LUR

Ju and Brack said...

Good work! You do what you gotta do right?! :) I will admit while my legs were so swollen I could hardly walk and I was having contractions, I went to Costco and I road one of the motorized carts. Bracken refused to be a part of it so it was me and my mom :) I have a picture but it is kind of scary so I will not share. :)

Morgan said...

Katie! I had to tell you my sister asked if you had had your baby yet and I told her what was going on it was too cute! I am glad you were able to escape!

L.A. Harker said...

I won't tell. It must be awful being cooped up all day. I wish I had an excuse to be pushed around in a wheelchair. Glad to see you're still in good spirits! Enjoy your time off and don't feel guilty!

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

I am so glad you were able to get out! I think bed rest would be a bit rough! Good luck - it will all be worth it soon!!!

Kristy and Dave said...

Looks like fun!

Karin said...

That is awesome!!

Kade & Jess said...

Good for you! Sorry about your recent complications. I was only on bed rest for the last couple of weeks and I was going crazy! Everyone tells you to enjoy it, and they are right but good luck!

Marci Joy said...

Ha ha! I love it. Hang in there Kate :)