That is awesome. They look exactly the same. And they are so yummy.
Oh I love that! I should buy one of those! I didn't even know that was available to buy. (don't mind me - blog stalking). :)
wow these look so so good! thanks for posting them I totally want to make these!
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen.
Those look sooo good! I need one of those!
Very fun! I love making food to freeze because then you know all the ingredients that have gone into it. So I noticed you have a lot of crust left over...you can grind it up and use it as breading (with some spices) on chicken parmigiana. So GOOD!
Someday, I will register for one of those...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is awesome. They look exactly the same. And they are so yummy.
Oh I love that! I should buy one of those! I didn't even know that was available to buy. (don't mind me - blog stalking). :)
wow these look so so good! thanks for posting them I totally want to make these!
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen.
Those look sooo good! I need one of those!
Very fun! I love making food to freeze because then you know all the ingredients that have gone into it. So I noticed you have a lot of crust left over...you can grind it up and use it as breading (with some spices) on chicken parmigiana. So GOOD!
Someday, I will register for one of those...
Post a Comment