"This is it, don't get scared now!"
Home Alone
Little man is still cooking. I'm no longer on my contraction medications, so nature will take its course from here on. Could be days; could be weeks.
So for now, we wait.
Am I really going to be a mother soon?
Weird.
Exciting.
7 comments:
You are going to be the BEST mother. I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy. Good luck in your last couple weeks...stay healthy!!
I'm so excited for you! He's probably getting nice and fat by now;) xoxo
Rach
Remember the line from Wicked last April? The baby's coming.. The
baby's coming!! But who knows when-- will Tate wait? Maybe a
January or February baby? It will be all worth it when he is here and you get to hold him.
Love ya LUR (grammy lur)
In my dream last night you had your baby - and he was adorable. But you named him William?!
Take advantage of Katie & Chase time the next few weeks, cuz once he decides to make his entrance its going to be awhile before you'll have that alone time again. Can't wait to meet this handsome little one. And I can't wait to see you in 3 weeks!
i can't wait for you to have your little guy! i hope he comes early. the first week was my favorite because sawyer slept so much and cried so little and we just cuddled all day and night... you will love it!
i'm soooo excited for you, Katie! you're going to be the cutteest mama, with the most handsome lil munchkin ever to take his first breath. i have no doubts. can't wait for his debut! hang in there these last few weeks- you can do it! it's all so worth it.
but you know that :)
xoxo
Post a Comment