Saturday, December 12, 2009

30 Weeks...

... only 10 more weeks to go! According to my weekly emails from Babycenter.com, my baby's "about 15.7 inches long now, and weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage)." This has to be one of the most fun stages of pregnancy though. He still has lots of room to swim around, so I feel a lot of movement, or body parts I should say. I also have felt hiccups the last few weeks. Very entertaining!  The downfall these days, I've never seen those numbers on the scale before. Wow!  Hate that part of my doctor appointments.

The anxiety is slowly starting to set-in and my to-do list is getting longer. I guess you never really feel prepared to bring home a baby, right?  Hopefully I can focus on the to-do's after the holidays and feel more prepared as my due date nears...

2 comments:

Marci Joy said...

Seriously? Crazy my dear. I can't wait to see you in all your pregnant glory.

Hale-O There said...

The Singles Ward Twilight was pretty funny. I can't wait for mini oborn to come! I'm sure you're hot as ever and I can't wait to see you.