Monday, November 9, 2009

mini update

So much to blog about... so little time.  I had a lovely weekend!

I was inspired by the many talented women in our state.  Found lots of cute things at Piper & Chloe and Bijou Market (especially since I won a $50 gift card and custom baby announcement from Green Lily Designs!)  I've decided I really need to learn to sew.

Had two photo shoots.

Celebrated my sis-in-laws birthday at Texas Roadhouse.

Enjoyed family time at the Walkers.

And I must be "big" enough for strangers to feel comfortable enough asking me when I'm due.  Just passed a coworker who said, "Wow Katie, you're poppin' like a break dancer!"  Ha ha.  Made my day, I think.

Halloween, photo shoots, and possibly a photo or two of my growing belly coming soon...

6 comments:

Bryan and Allie said...

Little sis needs to see your growing belly! Miss you!

Hale-O There said...

Kates,
this is just a private little msg-
I really want to get together, when is the hard part, I know your crazy busy. How is pregnancy going? could you post more pics of you?!!!
I sew a lot, but would love to get better at clothes. I found a lady in Fruit heights that teaches sewing and is reasonably priced. Anywho she said she likes to teach 2-3 at a time and I am looking for any takers? Does this interest you?
Love you PUney!

Marci + Dan said...

belly shot- belly shot- belly shot!!!

Dane & McCall said...

Ya, i agree I want to see you prego!! Bet you are the cutest thing alive! Can't wait to meet your little one...no doubt he is going to be a handsome one!!

lur said...

Katie is a very cute, stylish upcoming mommy. It is so fun to have a daughter pregnant and anticipate this little "OBIE" boy
coming in less that 100 days!! Love,"Grammy Lur"

P>S Her tummy is not that huge but she still looks pregnant finally.

Rachelle Cook said...

Please show us your cute little belly. All of us away would love to see it.