We took a couples (plus Taylor) retreat up to Wolf Creek this weekend. We baked calzones, played games, watched movies, stayed up late, saw "Couples Retreat," played more cards, played penalties (I lost and had to sit bare-butt in the snow), cooked big breakfasts, played the Wii, enjoyed the snow, sat by the fire, laughed until it hurt and enjoyed each other's company! It was just what we needed...
Thanks for playing Dallin & Ash, Rand & Madison
... and Dupree (I mean Taylor)
... and Dupree (I mean Taylor)

2 comments:
I can totally empathize with the bare butt sitting!!! glad I'm not alone! love the belly pics too! youre just tiny!! (that was in the tiny voice just for you)
SO SO SO SO much fun!! Thank you for having us again, I LOOOOVED it! let's do it again sometime! hope your butt is a little warmer now!
Post a Comment