I just couldn't help myself... I HAD to get this for our lil' man.
{Crazy 8}
Had my 22-week ultrasound today. He's actually measuring a few days early! He was playing with his toes and yawning. No question about his gender. Chase was a proud father. I'm still baffled to think I'm growing a human... yes, a human, inside of me. Kinda cool to feel him move. I think this whole baby mama thing is starting to sink in. Can't wait to stick my lil' squirt in this monkey outfit and go snap crazy with the camera.
Happy Weekend!

8 comments:
That's a cute little outfit! I'm so excited for you. Some parts of being pregnant are pretty fun, huh? Feeling the baby move is the best!
Glad to read you're getting the "mom fever"! Can't wait to see what else you get for lil' peanut!
i saw that outfit there... love it!isn't shopping for them the best part? haha- ok maybe not the best, but its definitely awesome! congrats
KATE!!!! Congrats!! I'm so happy for the two of you. You will be the best mom. I love the outfit too and Happy (belated) Birthday!! :)
SO CUTE! I can't wait to see your little man in that outfit too. Any name options?
Congratulations on the new little one :)
Good to see your getting use out of that camera. GreaT SHOTS.
Love that outfit!!! and can I just say that I love that you kept it quite for so long.. i dont know why? very little is exciting and personal any more. love that you two enjoyed it for a while before sharing:)
love the outfit...and I loved that goldfish flipping in your belly feeling too :) you're going to be one hot mama!
Post a Comment