Now we know why you were craving those caramel apples from a previous post! Congrats again...I'm so excited for you! What a wonderful journey you are beginning! Good luck, and keep in touch! Thanks again for your birthday call, it was such a fun surprise!
Congrats Katie! Tyler talked to Chase last night and told me the exciting news! Lucy was due the same day your boy is.. You will be such a cute little mommy! it's really the best!
Oh my goodness Katie congrats! I am glad you said something, chase told marcus yesterday and i have been wanting to tell you congrats and how excited we both are for you two! That is so great, hope your doing well!
YES YES YES YES. I am over flowing with joy for you guys. I think the baby will love me. Congrats. And please don't forget Allyx can be a boys name too. Love you guys!
i cant believe it! you can hide things very well! congratulations we are so excited for you and you two will be great parents! YAY for another baby shower!
We are so excited and can't wait to meet him. McKenzie and Brooklyn were talking about it today and they can't wait. Congrats! We miss you guys! Love Ya!
I'm so excited to have another nephew in the family! :) I just wish we lived a whole lot closer! We are so thrilled for you guys, and what a relief the word is finally out! :)
First you already know how shocked we still are! But we cant wait to add a little boy to our fun adventures. Maybe we will join you, but i for sure know that he is going to love us we are pretty cool.. we love you both and are so happy for you!!
It's a slice of heaven to hear such good news. Sorry...corny line I got from an old man..kinda stuck with me. I can't believe you kept this a secret so long...did you get sick. I can't describe to you how much fun it is to have a little boy...congrats!
Trust me... it was VERY HARD keeping it secret for so long, but we wanted the pregnancy to "fly by." After the holidays, he's here! It's nice to be half-way and people are just finding out!
It's about bloody time...just kidding!! I love you both and am so excited for you..how did you keep it a secret for so long?? impressive! BTW boys are the BEST!! lots of love
39 comments:
Congrats! So exciting! My mom told me about your day with my little Ruby! Thanks for having fun with her while my mom was busy! you will love it!
Oh my goodness! Congratulations!
Congrats!!!! How exciting!
Now we know why you were craving those caramel apples from a previous post! Congrats again...I'm so excited for you! What a wonderful journey you are beginning! Good luck, and keep in touch! Thanks again for your birthday call, it was such a fun surprise!
Congrats Katie!!! I am so excited for you guys!!
Congrats Katie! Tyler talked to Chase last night and told me the exciting news! Lucy was due the same day your boy is.. You will be such a cute little mommy! it's really the best!
How exciting Katie! Congrats girl!
Hooray!!! You already know I'm thrilled for you two.
Oh my goodness Katie congrats! I am glad you said something, chase told marcus yesterday and i have been wanting to tell you congrats and how excited we both are for you two! That is so great, hope your doing well!
Oh my goodness congrats you guys!!
Congratulations you 2! How exciting. You will be great parents!
This is great news! We are very happy for you two!
Congrats!!! :)
Congrats Katie! Little boys are the best. :)
WOW!!! I didn't even see that one coming...congratulations! How exciting for you two...we wish you the best.
That's awesome! Congratulations!
That is so exciting! We are so happy for you guys. Congrats, you'll be one cute mom! P.S. we miss you guys. Let's get together soon!
YES YES YES YES. I am over flowing with joy for you guys. I think the baby will love me. Congrats. And please don't forget Allyx can be a boys name too. Love you guys!
i cant believe it! you can hide things very well! congratulations we are so excited for you and you two will be great parents! YAY for another baby shower!
We are so excited and can't wait to meet him. McKenzie and Brooklyn were talking about it today and they can't wait. Congrats! We miss you guys! Love Ya!
AHHHHHHHH CONGRATS ya'll! THat is so exciting!!
I'm so excited to have another nephew in the family! :) I just wish we lived a whole lot closer! We are so thrilled for you guys, and what a relief the word is finally out! :)
Love you both!
Yay! Congrats! I'm so excited + happy for you! What a lucky little guy to have you as parents!
wow! how exciting!! you are going to be such a darling pregnant woman and mom! congrats!!
First you already know how shocked we still are! But we cant wait to add a little boy to our fun adventures. Maybe we will join you, but i for sure know that he is going to love us we are pretty cool.. we love you both and are so happy for you!!
That is sooo exciting!! Congrats! You guys will make wonderful parents! And props to you for keeping it in the bag that long!!
It's a slice of heaven to hear such good news. Sorry...corny line I got from an old man..kinda stuck with me. I can't believe you kept this a secret so long...did you get sick. I can't describe to you how much fun it is to have a little boy...congrats!
Oh man, watch out world! A little basketball player or the next Aggiette (I should really know how to spell that)! Good work kids!
Trust me... it was VERY HARD keeping it secret for so long, but we wanted the pregnancy to "fly by." After the holidays, he's here! It's nice to be half-way and people are just finding out!
So EXCITING!!!! You'll LOVE being a mom to a little boy- their very special:)
Congrats guys!
Congrats! How did you keep a secret so long?!?!?!!?!!? I couldn't hide my secret for a week!
So exciting! I love that you're prego! you and your shirt are so cute...yay for you and Chase
Wow!! Congrats!! That is so exciting:) Boys are the best! Can you believe you're already half way?? Way to go! You guys will be such good parents:)
Yay! Congrats you cute couple. Your babies are bound to be beautiful!
Congrats!!! How exciting!!!
It's about bloody time...just kidding!! I love you both and am so excited for you..how did you keep it a secret for so long?? impressive! BTW boys are the BEST!! lots of love
Congrats! Its the best. And I mean that.
YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! That is so exciting. Congrats to you both!
Post a Comment