Times are changing for this household. Chase recently started a full-time internship with Thomas Arts, a full service marketing communications firm! It is an incredible opportunity for him and great "foot in the door." He's in the process of selling his share with the carpet cleaning business and is taking a few classes at WSU. For me, in between work, photo shoots, dance, church responsibilities and growing a human, I'm staying pretty busy myself.
One thing we've learned... "You make plans in life and God laughs"
Sometimes God tests your faith. Sometimes he doesn't want you to make plans and just put all your faith in him. He'll lead you to things you could have never planned for on your own.
Times are changing... so we're learning to embrace this wonderful and challenging new chapter.
5 comments:
That saying is SO SO true! We have laerned that more than anything through our marriage. Kind of like when you ask and think you are only getting 1 baby and then you get 3 ;) ha ha. Any way, good luck with your new adventures. Change is hard but it's so fun to start new chapters as a family.
So true. I didn't know you were expecting! You're just a few days behind me and we're having a little boy! How fun!! Congrats, Kate! It's a little weird, but so exciting at the same time, huh?
hey I'm a neighbor of Erin's and I saw her pictures and I want to get some pictures done of my family. The girl I usually go to has increased her rates to where I think it's just too exspensive now just for the disk. I was wondering what you charged and if you just put them on a disk or what you do? My e-mail is kandicenaylor@yahoo.com
Thanks
Kandice
that is one of my favorite quotes in the world, it describes my life to a tee. and i wouldn't change any of it. the pics you take are simply marvelous, by the way, you have a serious talent! keep up the good work - pregnant women are super heros!!
what fun changes! it's crazy how we are all becoming grown ups...when did that happen???
and i can't remember if i told you this already-- but i wanted you to know that i'm so excited for you and chase and your baby on the way! how exciting. hope you're feeling o.k. and enjoying the roller coaster of pregnancy! congrats, lovely.
Marci
Post a Comment