Monday, September 14, 2009

Texas!

We recently returned home from a visit to Texas. It was so fun to see my sister and Bryan, their new house, and all the sites Keller/Dallas had to offer.

Went swimming...


Laughed at Tyce's comments...

"Meet me in the parking lot"
"I'm all jacked up on Mt. Dew"
"You want a smackdown?"
"Girls, pronounced 'gurlulls'"
"Are you serious?"


Ate really good Mexican and BBQ food...


We did a lot of shopping...

Shopping at Sam Moon's... biggest purse store I've ever seen
I finally decided on a purse!


Visited the JFK assassination memorial...

This is where one of the shots was fired as JFK drove by


Reunion Tower & Office Buildings

Golfed pretty courses...


Had "smack downs" in the living room...



And watched BYU take a victory over Oklahoma
(this deserves its own post)

Thanks Allie and Bryan for hosting us for the weekend!

1 comment:

Ju and Brack said...

Sounds like fun! I have been to Sam Moon (my brother lives just outside of Dallas), LOVE IT! Oh and GO COUGARS :) Awesome game!