Have you ever tasted, no experienced, a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Caramel Apple? My mouth waters just thinking about them. They're devilishly good... especially the "apple pie" version. So I'm on the hunt for their caramel recipe. I've made caramel apples before, but the caramel just isn't the same. I've even watched employees at RMCF make the caramel, but I miss a lot of the ingredients that go into the pot. Call me obsessed, but when you find a treat so good, you will go to all lengths to recreate it and have that treat at your fingertips.
If you have the winning recipe or something similar, please share!
Thank you-
Caramel-Craving Kate

7 comments:
And when you DO find out...please share. With me. The Oh so deprived caramel apple girl.
Jon and I made the apple pie version last year around Christmas. They turned out amazing.. and really weren't that difficult to make. I'm sure we still have the recipe somewhere.
i think i need one of these asap! if you find the recipe, please do share!
I so miss RMCF carmeled apples. They don't have anything like that up here, so email me any recipes you find. Love ya!
Hi Katie - this is Jenny (Nelson) Harbertson. I found your blog through Rach's blog. Looks like you guys are doing great!
My sister used to make caramel apples to sell around the holidays. She would buy big bricks of caramel at Gigi's in Salt Lake. It worked fantastically! I know... probably not as fun as home made, but it sure works well. Good luck in your hunt!
Hey, I found this link on a blog I look at frequently. I think it should be a good help. They look so yummy.
http://www.nofussfabulous.com/?p=1617
Please share it when you find it!!! I feel the exact same way!! and your photos are AWESOME! Please book us in your schedule for next spring (need the little one smiling and I need to lose a bit more of the baby weight) :)
Post a Comment