Thursday, August 6, 2009

the bishop called... again

I guess it has almost been a year, but I feel like I was just put in Primary. I guess it's time for new things. I have been called as the Young Women's Advisor to the Beehives in our ward. What an exciting new adventure this is going to be!

3 comments:

Brooke and Jonny said...

Congrats! I went to girls camp just recently with our young women and let me tell you it is a completely different story from an advisors side than it was when I was in Young Womens. You'll be a fun advisor though good luck! =)

Bryan and Allie said...

That'll be such a fun age to teach though, and you'll be so good at it! Your primary kids will miss you lots!

The Tenney's said...

I've been in YW for a year and a half now and i LOVE it! the girls are jsut going to absolutly love you. fun!